Sophisticated yet uncomplicated, the Klipsch R-5650-W II in-wall loudspeaker will forever change the way you view or listen to architectural audio. Whether used for home theater or stereo music applications, this high-quality and installer-friendly model challenges the performance of comparable standalone speakers.
- 1” Titanium dome compression driver mated to 4” square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn
- 6.5” Cerametallic™ woofer
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grill