With integrated whole-house audio systems becoming more popular than ever, Klipsch designed the CDT-2650-C II to meet the market's demand for a high-performance in-ceiling loudspeaker that easily challenges the inherent limitations of fixed locations.
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- 6.5” Polypropylene cone woofer
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Controlled Dispersion Technology® directs high and midbass frequencies to the main listening area
- Treble attenuation switch
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille