Available Firmware Updates:
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select the correct firmware for your region and serial number (if applicable)
Klipsch The Fives - Region: GlobalProduct Page
- Adds "Bass Cut" mode in addition to existing "Dynamic Bass EQ" and "Flat" modes
- Various bug fixes
- You will need a USB thumb drive to complete the update.
- Click the Download Firmware button.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file.
- Make sure there are no existing files on the thumb drive. It must be blank to perform the update.
- Copy the three extracted files to the root directory of the USB thumb drive.
- Unplug power from The Fives.
- Insert the USB thumb drive into the back of The Fives.
- Reconnect AC power to The Fives.
- After a few moments, the update cycle will start. You will see various LEDs lighting up. This takes about 2 minutes. Do not interrupt the process.
- When the process is complete, the lights will stop flashing, and you should be able to change the volume.
- Remove the USB thumb drive from The Fives.
- The update is complete.