Klipsch speakers are the pride of the living room, the boss of the basement and often the most prized possession in one’s house. They are a true investment in quality audio.
To keep that investment in pristine condition, you ought to give them a cleaning every once in a while. After all, sometimes it is nice to be seen AND heard.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO CLEAN KLIPSCH SPEAKERS
- Damp Microfiber Cloth
- Dry Microfiber Cloth
- Lint Roller
- Canned Air (See Below)
TIPS ON HOW TO CLEAN KLIPSCH SPEAKERS
- Use a microfiber cloth. A regular rag is coarse and may harm your speakers’ finish.
- Dampen the cloth but do not overdo it. If it is dripping, it is too wet.
- Move the damp cloth in circular motions in order to prevent streaking.
- When cleaning the horn of a Reference Premiere speaker, use a DRY microfiber cloth.
- To clean the grilles, simply use a lint roller and move it up and down.
- Do NOT use chemicals on your Klipsch speakers.
CLEANING KLIPSCH SPEAKERS WITH CANNED AIR
Canned air is a great way to remove dust from a Klipsch speaker. That being said, canned air is created through chemicals. If used improperly, it can damage the finish of your speaker. Please use with extreme caution!
When spraying the canned air, keep the bottle level. If the bottle is upside down or at an angle, it will shoot chemicals directly onto the speaker. That is not a good thing. If it does happen, spray it again – keep it level this time – and wipe with a slightly damp rag to remove any residue.
Do you have your owns tips? Post them in the comments below!
0 products selected to compare.