LIMITED WARRANTY - SCRATCH & DENT
Klipsch Group, Inc., (KGI), 3502 Woodview Trace, Suite 200, Indianapolis, Indiana (USA) 46268, warrants to the original retail purchaser that products sold as “Scratch & Dent” were originally designed to achieve the same performance standards as the identical product, when new. Scratch & Dent products may include exterior damage. If the original retail purchaser of a Scratch and Dent product is dissatisfied with such Scratch & Dent product for any reason within the sixty (60) day period from the date of purchase, KGI shall, upon request from such original retail purchaser, refund the price paid for the product within 20 business days following KGI’s receipt of the returned product provided that such product is received returned without further damage, other than ordinary wear and tear, then the condition of the product on the date that the product was first delivered to the customer. To obtain a refund under the terms of this warranty, you must contact our warranty service number at 1-800-Klipsch to arrange for the return of the product to us or in-field destruction of the product at our option, as well as provision of your original retail purchase receipt to us. Return or destruction will be at our cost.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product arising, in whole or in part, from improper installation, storage, transportation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, unauthorized repair, modification, commercial use, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with KGI’s instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers if the date stamp has been altered or removed, and for products not purchased from Klipsch Group, Inc. or an authorized dealer (See: www.klipsch.com/dealers).
- This limited warranty terminates if the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers this product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for defects or damage caused by installation or repair performed by any person or entity other than a Klipsch authorized installer or dealer.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. KGI’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. KGI DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR WHICH KGI MAY BE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Outside the U.S.
Klipsch Group, Inc. does not provide any warranty for Scratch & Dent products sold or taken outside the United States.