POWER. DETAIL. EMOTION. AWESOME.
The center channel is the unsung hero of a home theater system, delivering over 60% of a movie’s soundtrack and almost all of its dialogue. The Reference RC-42 II does just that. It’s all about crisp dialogue and precise imaging, producing top-of-the-line sound with the greatest of ease for a complete, memorable experience.
- Fills rooms with powerful, lifelike performances
- Detailed 1" aluminum Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- Dual 4" copper spun high-output IMG woofers
- Dimensions: 9.1" H x 16” W x 5.4" D
- Beauitful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
A Legend in Sound
The RC-42 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black ash woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RC-42 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.