The Klipsch K-100SW 10-inch, front-firing subwoofer delivers the bass you demand for your home theater while offering flexible placement options. With a wide dispersion pattern, everyone will be able to feel it - even your neighbors.
- Front-firing, 10-inch driver provides deep bass and placement flexibility
- Built-in all-digital amplifier for high efficiency delivers 100/ 250 watts of dynamic power
- Low pass crossover and phase control for ideal bass levels
- Line/LFE compatibility for your favorite AV receiver
- MDF cabinets for a contemporary aesthetic
- Front-mounted LED power indicator
- Strong, flexible removable grille
INCREDIBLY DEEP BASS
The K-100SW subwoofer's front-firing 10" poly-fiber woofer is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid. This compound material delivers remarkably low frequencies with minimal distortion.
Hz SO GOOD
The K-100SW subwoofer built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers 250W of peak power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in bass reproduction.
The Low Pass Crossover and Phase Controls allow you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other speakers to establish the ideal level of bass.
MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL
The K-100SW subwoofer is housed in a reinforced MDF cabinet with a brushed veneer for a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
The woofer is covered by a strong, flexible, removable grill with an acoustically transparent cloth.