When it comes to music, I consider myself an aficionado. I'm well versed in all genres, ranging from Curtis Mayfield to Shania Twain. I was never the type of guy who cared how I listened to the music I loved. Whether it was the headphones that came with my phone or hand me down speakers, as long as they worked, I was a happy camper. Until one day, I spent the weekend listening to my favorite albums on The Sixes, a wireless audio system that produces game-changing sound.
The Sixes are beautiful in person. They carry a sense of confidence and swag that most speakers can't match. The real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches/knobs blend so well with each other. After I took them out the package, I couldn't decide whether to set them up or add them as decor in my living room.
What I love most about the Sixes is the versatility. I can connect them to multiple platforms, whether it's my computer, television, or smartphone. It's amazing how I went from playing some of my classic vinyl records to listening to my favorite podcaster with no hassle at all. The transition to what you want to play or hear next is so effortless and user-friendly.
The sound that comes from the Sixes, in my opinion, is top notch quality and I must say after testing them out, I realized that if you love music as much as I do, you need to invest in great speakers. You're doing a disservice to yourself if you don't.
- 1” Titanium-loaded Tweeters with Tractrix Horns
- 6.5” Woofers with a Ported Enclosure
- 1 x pair of RCA phono level inputs with switch for Phono/Line input versatility (Phono Pre-amp with ground screw terminal)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- 1 x 3.5mm minijack line level
- 1 x Digital optical
- 1 x USB digital audio from a PC or Mac
- Single RCA line level output for connection to sub.Visit http://www.klipsch.com/products/the-sixes to learn more about them.