This product is discontinued.
Music is personal. Shouldn’t your speakers be as well?
Klipsch Gallery™ G-17 Air sold separately.
Custom Grilles for the Klipsch Gallery™ G-17 Air allow you to personalize our award-winning Apple® AirPlay®-enabled speaker.
Whether you want your G-17 Air to fit in with your home décor, pay tribute to your favorite musician or sports team or resemble an abstract piece of art, you can make your G-17 Air as unique as the music that you listen to with a Custom Grille.
These unique grille clothes are a new, acoustically “transparent” design that offers no negative acoustic effect when placed onto the G-17 Air which delivers robust Klipsch sound with deep bass and clear dynamic range.
You can choose any image you want* for your custom grille cloth, or, if you are looking for inspiration, you can order from a selection of images in the Klipsch collection.
To order your custom grille:
1. Add the product to your cart and complete checkout normally
2. Your image should be at least 300 dpi, 8.2” H x 13” W.
3. Email your image as an attachment to CustomShop@klipsch.com
4. You must read and agree to these terms and conditions: Click Here.
5. Allow 4 week processing time.
6. If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 24 hours of placing your order.
7. For sample custom images, please visit our Flickr page.
8. A Klipsch representative will contact you shortly.
If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 24 hours of placing your order.
If you have any questions or problems, please send an email to CustomShop@klipsch.com for personal assistance.
Here's how it works:
Once we receive the graphic file, we upload it into our custom printing software where the correct color profile is assigned, ensuring the image appears as vibrant in-person as it does on the computer screen. Then a mirrored version of the graphic is printed using specialized inks. After the print dries, we carefully align the printout on top of the speaker grille clothe which is inset into a unique printing press. With a turn and a crank, the image is transferred to the speaker grille using heat and pressure. After letting it cool off a few minutes, the custom grille is ready to dress up your G-17 Air!
*Copyright restrictions apply. Klipsch reserves the right to refuse any image deemed offensive, vulgar, or otherwise unacceptable.
0 products selected to compare.