The Reference R-110SW subwoofer is a must have addition to your home audio entertainment. Ideal for high performance systems, this subwoofer provides clean, deep bass, letting you hear and feel your music and movies.
- 10" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 450 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 16.3" H x 14.75" W x 15.8" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
Hz SO GOOD.
The R-110SW features a 10-inch spun-copper Cerametallic driver that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid – providing remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The front-firing slot port with proprietary internal geometry minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. For the greatest placement flexibility, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit for a simple wireless connection.
The R-110SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer and satin painted MDF plinth. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off.