The Reference R-10SW subwoofer is the ideal companion whether you're looking to achieve a 5.1 system or a 5.1 on the Richter scale. The high performance subwoofer provides deep bass and placement flexibility thanks to its front firing driver and all digital amplifier.
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12.5" W x 15.7" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
RICHTER WOULD BE PROUD. VERY PROUD.
The R-10SW features a 10-inch copper-spun IMG driver that provides remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction. The low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass.
The R-10SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off.