Leveraging a front-firing Cerametallic™ active woofer powered by a BASH digital hybrid amplifier and side-firing passive radiators - the C-308ASWi is able to optimize output and low frequency extension while minimizing cabinet size. Featuring 300 watts of continuous power with a 600 watts of peak-power, the C-308ASWi wireless subwoofer is a power player in a league of its own. In addition to top-of-the-line performance, all Klipsch C-Series subwoofers can be easily customized and controlled with the Klipsch LowControl® app for iOS and Android devices.
- Ultra Bass Response from Small Cabinet
- Klipsch LowControl® App Enabled
- Automatic Room Correction
- 8" Front-Firing Cerametallic™ Driver
- 300W Continuous / 600W Peak
- WA-3 Wireless Transmitter Compatible
- Line-Level Dual RCA, Balanced Line-Level XLR, High-Level Speaker, 2.4gHz Wireless
- Hand Polished Piano Gloss Finish
Firmware updates available. Please see our Firmware Updates & Drivers section.
MULTIPLE INPUTS FOR ANY SOURCE
The high powered BASH amplifier features separate RCA line, XLR balanced line, high level, and high definition wireless (with optional Klipsch WA-3 Wireless Transmitter) which are each independently controllable in the Klipsch LowControl® App - making a truly customized and fine-tuned listening experience for any source and any content.