Last modified: June 27, 2018
Klipsch Group, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, access, or use the Klipsch LowControl® App (the "App").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at DataPrivacyManager@Klipsch.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
The App is not designed to collect or store personal information about you.
The App collects information from and about your subwoofer automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
You will not be requested to provide any personal information to us via this App.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Subwoofer Information. When you access and use the App, the App may automatically collect:
- The Subwoofer Model.
- Equalizer settings and presets.
- Phase settings.
- Low Pass filter settings.
- Trim/Gain settings.
- Audio Delay settings.
- Power Mode settings.
- Microphone. The App requires use of a microphone for the sole purpose of auto room correction equalizer functionality. Recordings are not stored or shared with anyone.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device. The App will not function without permitted use of location data.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to provide you with the App's functionality and its contents.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. If you block the use of location information, the App will not function properly.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
 The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Klipsch Group, Inc. is under license.