Klipsch and Kings of Leon Partnership
Fused by Joint Commitment to the Live Music Experience
Kings of Leon are authentic, uncompromising on quality, and always remain true to their core values – principles which also remain at the heart of Klipsch.
The band is also known for their incredible live shows and creating unforgettable concert experiences for their fans. Recreating that same experience and emotion is what we strive for in our speakers and headphones – making this the right partnership, at the right time.
The partnership to support the band's sixth studio album, “Mechanical Bull", launched on September 23 in New York at The Electric Room at The Dream Downtown, and continued in Chicago on October 2, where the band performed at the House of Blues.
"We're excited about this new partnership with Klipsch," says Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill. "We work really hard on making our records and live shows sound great. That's really important to us. Partnering with Klipsch for the tour made a lot of sense."
Meet and Greet Photos
View and download photos from the meet and greet sessions with the band by visiting www.Klipsch.com/KOLphotos.
You can enter to win an upgrade to your tickets right before a Kings of Leon show by doing the following:
- Follow @KlipschAudio on Twitter
- Tweet #KlipschUpgrade to @KlipschAudio
Listen to Mechanical Bull on Spotify®
KLIPSCH AUDIO PRESENTS THE KINGS OF LEON 2014 MECHANICAL BULL TOUR DATES
All dates below subject to change.
All shows on sale November 1 unless otherwise noted.
- February 5 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- February 7 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- February 9 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center (on sale Nov 2)
- February 11 Auburn, MI The Palace At Auburn Hills
- February 14 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
- February 15 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena (on sale Nov 2)
- February 18 Columbus, OH Schottenstein Center (on sale Nov 2)
- February 19 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
- February 21 Washington DC Verizon Center
- February 23 London, ON Budweiser Gardens (on sale Nov 2)
- February 24 Montreal, QC Bell Centre (on sale Nov 2)
- February 26 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre (on sale Nov 2)
- February 28 Boston, MA TD Garden
- March 5 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
- March 6 Minneapolis, MN Target Center (on sale Nov 2)
- March 8 Chicago, IL United Center (on sale Nov 2)