Creating a benchmark in architectural audio excellence, the installer-friendly Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall loudspeaker delivers a level of realism and subtlety that surpasses and even intimidates competing designs.
- 1” (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver mated to a 4” (15.24cm) square 90° x 60° pivoting Tractrix® Horn
- 8” (20.32cm) Cerametallic cone woofer
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic gril