R-5502-W II In-Wall Speaker
The R-5502-W II in-wall left, center or right (LCR) speaker has what it takes to deliver compelling music and movie sound performances just as the artists and directors intended -- it simply does it without taking up any valuable floor or shelf space.
- Perfect for left, center or right channel use
- Easily mounts horizontally or vertically
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
The R-5502-W II employs dual, updated 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofer cones for fast accurate sound with even tighter bass while a 1-inch Titanium tweeter mated to a pivoting Tractrix® Horn generates pinpoint imaging and flat in-room frequency response. The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high frequency detail and smoothness. This in-wall speaker also consistently delivers thrilling realistic sound whether it’s installed vertically as a left or right channel speaker or horizontally as a center channel speaker.
Bass and treble switches with custom EQ settings allow the speaker to be tailored to its environment while an IR receiver knockout hole allows for an infrared repeater bringing custom configuration to installers. Available in a paintable white finish the R-5502-W II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-502-W installation kit (sold separately).