A force to be reckoned with, the SW-311 subwoofer delivers mind-blowing and deep-reaching bass. Featuring our patented ARC II technology and a BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your décor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 13" H x 13" W x 14" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
New and Improved
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different Klipsch speaker lines. We designed our latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern, unobtrusive design and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
Tips and Tricks
For helpful tips and additional speaker information visit our online education center.
- Patented Adaptive Room Correction II (ARC) automatically customizes optimal bass performance for any type of room.
- Highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- Powerful, extended low-frequency output is provided by a 4-layer voice coil on an aluminum former.