HOLIDAY PROMOTION - GET 20% OFF - USE PROMO CODE: REF20H
Revealing surprising layers of detail, the Reference Series RS-52 II brings a huge dose of reality and convenience to the world of surround sound. Let’s just say you’ll hear everything in its full glory no matter where you sit.
- A superior choice for enveloping home theater entertainment
- Adept at localizing specific surround effects
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dual 1" titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeters
- Dual 5.25" high-output Cerametallic woofers
- Dimensions: 13" H x 12.6" W x 8.5" D
- Keyhole bracket and dual threaded inserts for easy installation
- Sleek, modern-looking cabinet
A Legend in Sound
The RS-52 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished beautifully with matte black vinyl, the RS-52 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You’ll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of “big sound” throughout the line.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) enables surrounds to reproduce localized and ambient sounds with unlimited placement flexibility.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.