Despite its compact size, the RS-41 II surround speaker proudly carries on the Reference Series legacy of no-compromise audio performance. Because it brings a high level of sonic detail to rooms with less-than-ideal configurations, you’ll be swept away by your entertainment every time you push play.
- Smallest, most affordable Reference Series surround speaker
- Delivers smooth coverage and dynamic detail
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dual 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeters, single 4" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 5.75” H x 12.7" W x 5.8" D
- Keyhole bracket with threaded insert for easy installation
- Sleek, modern cabinet
The RS-41 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which
produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished
beautifully with matte black vinyl, the RS-41 II is guaranteed to complement any
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features,
including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your
attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality,
the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with
sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles
to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high
efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response,
and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our
stunningly powerful and precise sound.
Tips and Tricks
For helpful tips and additional speaker information visit our online FAQs.
View the online Reference brochure
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for
lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced
distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated
aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology
from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound,
making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist
or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) enables surrounds to
reproduce localized and ambient sounds with unlimited placement flexibility.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.