C-20 Klipsch® Certified Factory Refurbished
Klipsch® Certified Factory Refurbished audio products have been tested, inspected and approved for sale by a Klipsch quality assurance professional. All Klipsch® Certified Factory Refurbished audio products pass the same strict performance standards as our brand-new products and carry little or no blemishes or imperfections.
All Klipsch® Certified Factory-Refurbished products come backed with our standard Limited Warranty and Free 30-Day Return Guarantee.
- Klipsch® Certified Factory-Refurbished
- Klipsch Limited Warranty + Free 30-Day Return Guarantee
- Fills rooms with lifelike music and film sound reproduction
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic 1" tweeter, dual 5.25 " high-output woofers
- Dimensions: 7.5" H x 19.8" W x 6.47" D
- Sleek, high-quality cabinet looks as good as it sounds
New and Improved
Since 1997, the Klipsch Synergy Series has been referred to as the world’s best value in high-performance entertainment. With the latest Synergy speakers, you’ll find new high frequency components, a new network structure, updated voicing and a more subdued look that blends in seamlessly with today’s living environments.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Synergy speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Aluminum tweeter with linear travel suspension allows the high-frequency driver to move back and forth in a seamless motion, creating less distortion and detailed highs.