Available Firmware Updates:
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select the correct firmware for your region and serial number (if applicable)
RP-Hub1 HD Control Center - Region: GlobalProduct Page
- Newer RF firmware should improve the system performance in busy environments when there are lots of other interferers.
- The volume control mechanism was redone. There should be no more runaway volume issues. It should also be more responsive.
- There was a bug where if the system went to sleep on one input (optical for example), the next time it was powered up it would display optical on the front panel but would actually be on the HDMI1 input. The last input selected should be retained now.
- RP-HUB1 support added for 2019 WiSA Speaker models.
- All speaker wake scan times are corrected using internal patch utility.
- Overall compatibility and stability fixes
Please follow this procedure to ensure everything is updated correctly for firmware version 2.0.4.
1. Turn on the RP-HUB1 and wait on it to boot.
2. Press the MENU key on the remote, then select "Status," then "Speaker Status." Scroll right and make sure all speakers show a valid software version. If any of the speakers show 0.0.0, unplug those speakers for 30 seconds, then plug them back in. This prepares them for the software update.
3. Unzip the attached file and place the SbrUpdate.bin file in the root directory of a USB drive. Insert the USB drive and follow the prompts. Once it starts you will see a notice update started. The Screen will go blank and back on from time to time during the update. The Hub will reboot as well. You will be notified once the update is complete. This will also update the speakers to 1.1.9 which has a number of stability fixes.
4. When the update is complete (estimate about 5-6 minutes per speaker. Depending on your setup this could take anywhere from 10 to 60 mins), Press the MENU key on the remote, then select "Status," then "Speaker Status." Scroll to the right and make sure that all the speakers were updated to 1.1.9.