The four-way KPT-MCM-II is now offered with a passive crossover network in order to be powered via a tri-amp configuration. It is a perfect solution to reduce amplifier numbers, wiring lengths and labor time in a new or retrofit application.
- Four-way design with added passive crossover for tri-amplifier operation
- Low frequency by a KPT-MWM dual 15-inch high efficiency horn-loaded woofer enclosure
- Separate single 12-inch Tractrix® Horn-loaded mid-bass device
- High frequencies by the Tractrix® Horn two-inch exit titanium compression driver
The KPT-745-T is designed to generate similar audience emotions as the KPT-MCM-II, but from a much shallower cabinet to accommodate a more limited behind screen space. The addition of a passive processor allows for operation as a tri-ampable system that requires less amplifiers, less wiring runs and reduced labor hours.
- Quad 15-inch bass unit
- Single 12-inch Tractrix® Horn-loaded mid-bass device
- Tri-amp configuration using an added passive crossover
This THX®-Certified system is an enhanced version of the KPT-535-T with a KPT-415-LF quad 15-inch direct-radiating bass unit for greater output in large auditoriums. Yet it retains the smaller system's 24-inch depth minimizing the valuable theater space consumed by the area behind the screen. The dialogue range is superbly handled by a KPT-402-MF Tractrix® Horn fronting a K-1133 two-inch exit titanium compression driver. And a KPT-Grand-HF-T Tractrix® Horn ensures smooth effortless treble reproduction.
The KPT-535/4-T is also available with a passive mid/high crossover to operate in either a bi-amp configuration (KPT-535/4-B) or mono-amp configuration (KPT-535/4-M).
- Quad 15-inch direct-radiating bass unit 24-inch depth
- Two-inch exit titanium compression driver Tractrix® Horn
- Tri-amp configuration