The RB-61 II captures all the thrills and intensity of our floorstanding speakers in an appealing bookshelf design. In fact, this dynamic, compact speaker delivers a sound so powerful and detailed that it does the no-compromise Reference Series proud.
- Fills medium-sized rooms with outstanding sound reproduction
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter
- 6.5" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 15.4" H x 8.5" W x 12.25" D
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
A Legend in Sound
The RB-61 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-61 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.