The first and only fully horn-loaded THX®-Approved four-way cinema system the KPT-MCM-4-T Grand affords the ultimate in audio performance for larger exhibition spaces and in particular those grand auditioriums fitted with digital sound reproduction equipment.
- Low frequency by a KPT-MWM dual 15-inch high efficiency horn-loaded woofer enclosure
- Separate single 12-inch Tractrix® Horn-loaded mid-bass device
- High frequencies by the Tractrix® Horn two-inch exit titanium compression driver
Following the success of the KPT-MCM-4-T Grand fully horn-loaded four-way cinema system Klipsch designed the new four-way KPT-745-Q to deliver similar movie chills and thrills but from a much shallower cabinet.
- Quad 15-inch bass unit
- Single 12-inch Tractrix Horn-loaded mid-bass device
Four-way configuration for improved high frequency detail with its 24-inch depth allows for more real estate where it matters: in the auditorium.
- Four-way configuration to reduce modulation distortion of high frequency content
- Three compression drivers with three-inch and 1.75" titanium diaphragms
- More consistent coverage over a wider bandwidth to ensure a high quality movie going experience from every seat in the house