Many of the world's most recognized brands including Ron Jon Surf Shop and Bloomingdale's use our commercial speakers to create unique memorable experiences for their customers. Do the same for your business with the IC-400-T our smallest 70-volt in-ceiling speaker.
- Easy to install and adjust settings
- Compact design simplifies low-ceiling mounting
- Deep bass with less compression
- Horn-loaded for clear sound in any location
- Multi-tap transformer for distributed audio
- Includes tile bridge for installation in any ceiling
- Pairs well with our CA surface mount speakers
- Works with Klipsch KPH-525 Pendant Housing for high/no suspended ceiling installs
The IC-400-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly UL-certified (2043 and 1480) value-priced in-ceiling speaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer.
A two-way design the speaker features a 5-inch woofer and 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to a round Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. The 1-inch Tractrix port provides deeper fuller bass with less compression and distortion.
For distributed line applications the IC-400-T features a 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located on the front baffle.
The speaker's included tile bridge allows for easy installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required. A mudring kit (part # 1010413) can be purchased separately to further simplify drywall installations.
For areas with too high or no suspended ceilings, the addition of the Klipsch KPH-525 Pendant Housing with the IC-400-T provides an alternative, high-aesthetic sound solution.