To update your firmware:
- Download the firmware zip file from this page.
- Unzip the file you just downloaded, and copy the enclosed ".bin" file over to a USB drive.
- Power on the HD Control Center. Insert the USB drive into the "Service" port in the rear after it has booted up fully.
- A message should appear on the screen. Confirm the update by selecting "Yes".
- The front panel LEDs will flash in a pattern to signal activity during the update process.
- The HD Control Center may reboot at some point - this is expected.
- Once the update is complete, the hub will return to normal.
The update will take somewhere between 5 to 30 minutes, depending on how many speakers you have in your system.