April 21, 2015 - Have you ever received a small shock from your earbuds on a windy winter day or while jogging on a treadmill? And after examining the headphones for exposed wiring, nothing explains why you received a shock?
Remain calm – your headphones are not trying to zap 3rd grade math from your memory. While it is a rare occurrence, it is simply static electricity building up in your headphones.
The first time it happens it can be a little jarring, but we assure you no serious harm will come of it.
A... (Read More)