Discreet but not understated, the high-performance and installer-friendly R-3800-W II in-wall loudspeaker delivers all the gusto you'd expect from Klipsch.
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix® Horn compression driver tweeter with a Linear Travel Suspension
- Treble attenuation switch and IR receiver knock out
- Single piece grille frame and rustproof aluminum grille
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
Featuring an 8-inch IMG woofer a 1-inch aluminum tweeter mated to a square 90-degree by 60-degree pivoting Tractrix Horn as well as a treble contour switch, this dynamic in-wall speaker gives you plenty of bang for your buck and brings high-quality entertainment into your home without taking up valuable floor space. Not to mention because the pivoting horn allows listeners to point the sound where they want it to go, the direct to reflected energy ratio is high in the listening area creating a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
Available in a paintable white finish, the R-3800-W II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-800-W installation kit (sold separately). This revolutionary kit design incorporates a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets for easy speaker size identification. It also includes perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. Painted white for easy marking and placement these metal wings can be folded around the edge of the studs if necessary.