Klipsch Group, Inc., is seeking a Development Engineer for our worldwide design center located on the Northwest side of Indianapolis.
Essential duties of this position include:
* Audio electronics design and analysis (analog and digital circuits).
* Schematic entry.
* PCB layout (Allegro), product testing.
* Design validation and documentation.
* Working with a product team, composed of people inside and outside the company, to bring best-in-class audio solutions to market.
* BSEE required
* Minimum 2 years work experience in analog and digital design.
* Demonstrable experience in C/C++ embedded programming highly desired.
* Proficiency in component selection, schematic capture, and PCB layout software to create low noise, low distortion, and EMC compliant designs is expected.
* Proficieny using MS Office software is expected.
* DSP experience, RF experience, and a working knowledge of audio electonics is a plus.
Send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.